Wah Whoooo! It’s Mexican Jumping Beans Season! (Win some!)

You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “Wah Whoooo! It’s Mexican Jumping Beans Season! (Win some!)”.

10 Responses to Wah Whoooo! It’s Mexican Jumping Beans Season! (Win some!)

1. Marie V says:

I’ve never seen jumping beans before so this would be awesome! And they do look like a lot of fun!

I think a fun blog would be how you met your husband! I love all your books and I just think hearing about you and your love would be awesome! Everyone has a fabulous love story!!!

Holy Frijoles! What a lot of fun! Ok, a blog post I would like to see is if you had a day to spend doing whatever you wanted with whoever you wanted, wherever you wanted, what would it be. You could do whatever you want, different people and places, at different times of the day. How would you spend the day in detail? Love the jumping beans, and love you!

3. Nan Brown says:

I love leaves…the smell (tomato to sweet basil), the feel (cucumber to black walnut), the taste (lemon mint to cilantro), the sound (dried corn to aspen), the look (holly to fall foliage… to the “poof” of fallen leaves behind your speeding car :). I also love Marcia’s poetry!!!! I would very much love to read little mushy poetic snippets…with certain leaves in or as a setting. Maybe with pics to go with…. lol Oh, and that’s all! tehe

4. Karen says:

I don’t think I have ever seen those in real life before. Where I have been? How fun!

5. Holly Kurtzeborn says:

How fun! Haha! My kids would love those! Something to blog about? Hmmm……what are your family traditions? Holiday related and just random traditions that you have developed as your kids have grown. We do “family movie night” every Friday night and we pop popcorn and watch a movie with the kiddos. I want to start some new traditions so maybe you can help spark some new ideas for me!

6. Heather Hilmer says:

How have I never heard of these?!! Those would be so fun to have! A blog idea…… I always wonder how you get in the mood for writing your passionate romantic scenes and/or how you think up your dreamy men!! Is there certain music you listen to when writing to get in a certain mood, or certain movies or shows that have inspired your writing?

7. I want to hear something scandalous about you, something I haven’t heard before! LOL I need to get my kids some of those we had them as kids and some how we managed to kill them the poor things!

Love you

8. Ramona says:

I just re-read “A better reason to fall in love” and I am not sure if you have answered this already but I want to know how you got to your “Bacon Number” 3? Also in the book Jagger gives Tabby a sign picture of Kevin Bacon. Do you really have a sign picture of Kevin Bacon?

9. Alyssa says:

That is so cool! I wasn’t even aware of what Mexican Jumping Beans were! It took me by surprise when you said they turn into moths-lol. Am I the only one who didn’t know what those were?

10. Thomas says:

I’m originally from Memphis TN. When I was a kid, at a certain time each year most of the Walgreens there would have little sales displays of Mexican Jumping Beans. They were always at the check-out counter (since they were a last-minute “impulse buy” forced on moms and dads by their kids, ha ha) and the beans came in little square plastic flip-lid boxes, colored on the bottom with a clear flip-lid (yes, like one would buy tacks or pins in) but very small: just barely large enough for five or six of the jumping beans. I assumed everyone knew about them, but I guess not. They were great 🙂