The Kiss (by Harrison Fisher)

You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “The Kiss (by Harrison Fisher)”.

9 Responses to The Kiss (by Harrison Fisher)

1. Carolyn says:

Did you try ebay? I personally love Gibson girls, and have purchased a couple prints that way. I checked and they have some of Fisher’s books containing his illustrations available, and that way you could get a lot a once.

2. Teya says:

I love them! I’ll for sure keep my eye out.

3. Nikki Barton says:

Mmmmmm…. he is just claiming her soul, isn’t he!

4. Sil says:

Marcia go to allposters.com they have a bunch of his art there!

5. Sil says:

Marcia found some more of his art on art.com. I just realized that I have some stickers that were made of his piece the Wedding Ceremony! I have them in my wedding album that I made years ago! LOOOVE IT!

6. Mippy says:

Very cool! If I see any I’ll holler! 🙂

7. Alysha says:

I found some really cool one’s at http://www.1st-art-gallery.com they even have the full version of “The Kiss”!

8. Lisa dowd says:

I just found this site by accident.. I just purchased a total of 8 framed and matted pieces by harrison fisher they are frame to 19″ x 23.5″. I have the whole set of 6 of the “important days in a girls life”. The Proposal; The Trousseau; The Wedding; The Honeymoon; The First Evening In Their Own Home; and Their New Love… I also have Spring Maiden, and the kiss….

9. Riva says:

Hi Marcia, I have loved mine and now selling it! It’s a 10 1/2 x 14″ gilded vintage frame signed 1910, w/ the top hat and coat laying on the furnishing to the left of them. Are you still interested?