Something Random to Share with the Man in Your Life!

You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “Something Random to Share with the Man in Your Life! ”.

15 Responses to Something Random to Share with the Man in Your Life!

1. Danielle H says:

Hmmm… I have never seen this movie! It sounds good though.
    So, some movies that I’ve found both guys and girls like? Well, in my family (we have 3 boys and 4 girls), we all like “the Man from Snowy River.” It’s a good one. We also like movies like “National Treasure,” “Kindergarten Cop,” and “Prince of Persia.” My Dad’s usually the hardest one to please (he’d have us watching John Wayne all day long, which I’m actually OK with, but whatever), but we all love the John Wayne movie “McClintock.”

My hubby and I loved that show! I think he even watched it twice in one day! I agree on the love interest thing, not who I was thinking… more of a redhead! heehee! And hubba hubba Jason Statham! I love him, and The Italian Job was a “gooder”show too! I love the Fast and the Furious movies,Count of Monte Cristo, Anything with Vin Diesel, and The Rock!! Action and eye candy!! Love this post!

3. Ramona says:

I think alot of the new super hero movies like, Thor, Iron Man and Captian America have a nice combination of action adventure and romance with the heros fighting the bad guys but also falling in love with their girl:) Another movie my husband and I like to watch is “Taken.” The father in that movie is amazing!

4. Mindy says:

Sherlock Holmes is one of my favorites to watch with my husband!!! Its funny, action packed, and keeps you guessing… plus its got a little love story on the side… Not to mention it has Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law in it… 🙂

5. J. Michelle says:

Hitch, totally goes both ways. It’s actually a chick-flik that my husband can sit through. I totally loved Wolverine as well, actually, any action that has hot men in it and I’m pretty happy to sit through 🙂 Liam Neeson, Hugh Jackman, oh, and a recent favorite: Christian Kane (TV show “Leverage”). Usually, I can get my husband to watch a chick flik as long as it has a hot girl or two that he likes, goes both ways, and I think that’s the important thing.

6. J. Michelle says:

Forgot to mention: Christian Kane stars as Eliot Spencer in “Leverage”. (sorry, forgot that part, suppose you could’ve Googled it though)

7. Holly Kurtzeborn says:

Please enter me into the contest! I love Jason Statham! We just saw The Adjustment Bureau. It was a little bit of a weird/different/interesting movie, but the little romance story was great! Matt Damon’s character would totally have done ANYTHING for Emily Blunt’s character. You could tell he was in love with her and wanted to have her at all cost! They had great on-screen chemistry! There was also enough action and mystery in the show for guys to stay hooked too!

8. Heather Hilmer says:

This is a fun blog! I’m not entering the contest since I just won the mexican jumping bean one, but I wanted to share my movie idea anyway. It is HARD to find movies that both me and my husband like, but the one that comes to mind that we both LOVE is “A Knights Tale” with Heath Ledger.

9. Emily says:

I’ll have to put The Transporter on my rental list!

10. Corrie C says:

I completely agree that “couples” should support one another by watching each type of movie, but to be honest I find that I prefer to watch my chick flicks alone….otherwise my hubby just makes fun of me and ruins the mood. I get even by mocking the drama in his video games so it’s all good….but on our movie nights we have enjoyed all the movies listed so far, but one to add to the forever classics list is Pirates of the Caribbean (the first one).

11. Kristy says:

I like Hugh Jackman movies, specifically Wolverine and even my husband didn’t mind watching Australia. We also both like the new superhero movies coming out, Thor and Captain America were both fabulous! I’m a sucker for a hero!

12. Christina says:

Loved that movie!! And all the guys I know loved it too!

13. Kacee says:

Wow – gotta watch that movie! Since my daughter married & moved away, I’m the only female at our house and this movie looks like it could be a favorite for all – like Itallian Job. Thanks!

14. Ashley says:

I think just these two words will say enough…..AMERICAN OUTLAWS!!!!! Yum and the men enjoy it also.

15. Dawn Sherman says:

The benefit of most action fliks is that the leading men are usually devestatingly handsome and occasionally have a dreamy accent (like Jason:). I haven’t figured out how to get my husband to watch Gone With The Wind or Pride & Prejudice YET. I almost had him watching the new Clash Of The Titans when I told him how great the ation was THEN he saw me crying at the end when the girl came back and he backed out. LOL!