You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “Sharing Snacks to Lose Weight AND the winner of “Jesse Bryant’s” Raspberry Almonds!”.

27 Responses to Sharing Snacks to Lose Weight AND the winner of “Jesse Bryant’s” Raspberry Almonds!

1. Nikki says:

Lorna Doones are pretty darn fabuloso!

2. Nikki says:

We say, “Top o’ the Lorna to ya!”

3. I would have to say nutter butters.They’re so yummy!

4. Dawn Jensen says:

Pepperidge Farms Milano Cookies!

Oh my!! Cookies! My favorites were Keebler Chocolate peanut butter filled cookies, and at Christmas, they have Merry Mint ones that are to die for! Oh, and girls scout ones…..One good thing now with being diagnosed with Celiac disease, is I CAN’T eat them, so it makes it easier to tell myself no! Love this post, so fun!

6. Debbie Budge says:

Yeah!!! I can’t believe I won those Raspberry Almonds! Thank you so much. I’ve wanted to try them ever since I first read Take a Walk with Me!!

7. Crystal J. says:

I have a hard time resisting the Danish Butter Cookies that you can buy this time of year! I love them!

8. Becca O. says:

Ooooh- yum! The Keebler Fudge Striped Cookies. They are perfect for making s’mores- already have the built in chocolate and way tastier than graham crackers! 🙂

9. Jaime Comer says:

Do you have a recipe of the Jesse Bryant Raspberry Almonds???

10. Brooke says:

Oh, mint filled oreos are divine. But I do love fudge stripe cookies. And Samoas and thin mints. Who am I kidding, I am not a cookie snob! If it tastes good, you can pretty much guarantee I will eat it.

11. Heather says:

Double stuffed oreos. Oftentimes I eat just the frosting and throw the cookie pieces away. In my mind, I’m saving calories by doing that, right?

12. Chelsea B. says:

If I had to watch people eat my favorite snacks while I didn’t…. I would go NUTS! You have WAY more willpower then me, girly! 🙂 Hmmmm…. You listed a lot of my favorites! But have you tried Wedding Cookies? Oh, my gosh! YUM! They are small and white and come in a pink box…. If you have a splurge-y day– TRY THEM! 🙂

13. Megan E says:

Ever since I was a little girl, I have loved the iced animal cookies … not the Mother’s brand, the kind of cinnamon-y animal cookies with the pink icing on them. Although, they are getting harder and harder to find now-a-days. 🙂

14. Marie V says:

Pepperidge Farm Cookies! Milano! And they have a Milano with a rasberry layer in it. It’s the first time I saw it and when I tried it, it was divine! By the way, I plan on sharing these and try your theory out if I win! 🙂

15. Jan Verhoeff says:

Sandies does it for me… A big ole up of hot tea and I can whittle my way through a whole bag of them. Does my heart good to watch someone else eat them now days though.

Then there are those Milanos… Oh yum… I’m not sure I’ll share those! LOL

16. Mary Jones says:

I love Nutter Butters.They are soooooo good. By the way one of my more healthy snacks to lose weight is almonds and carrots. You put the almonds in a baggy with some baby carrots.Let them sit in the frige over night. It makes the almonds a little softer and together they are very good.

17. Emily says:

Peanut Butter Oreos!
    I’m going to have to try the sharing idea.

18. Emily says:

Peanut Butter Oreos!

I’m going to have to try the sharing idea.

19. Lisa J says:

I’ll eat anything with chocolate in or on it! The more the better. Add peanut butter or caramel and I’m hooked!

20. Tacia says:

Samoas!!!!! My mother LOVES coconut and caramel and I guess it just rubbed off on me 🙂

21. Laura K. says:

Most definitely the Samoa Girl Scout cookies…. hands down the best cookie EVER! And I don’t share…

22. Karen says:

I didn’t think anyone would say Lorna Doones! They’re my favorite too! I’d never heard of them until I started having kids. The hospital where I give birth gives you them in little 4 packs to snack on after you’ve had your baby. I was instantly hooked! Now I almost have a baby just to get my Lorna Doone fix! Haha! Not really, but almost! 😉

23. Heather Duke says:

Oreo’s are my downfall!!:)

24. Lindsey Olmstead says:

I really love Keeblers E. L Fudge’s stuffed cookies. Those just remind me of the good old days of going to my grandmas house as a little girl. I also really love oreos and the fudge striped cookies also. Yum.

25. Megan says:

There are so many yummy ones! Today I will say my favorite is Nutter Butter.

26. Shannon says:

I love this blog and wish I had seen it earlier! My favorite store bought cookies are grandma’s Taffy cookies and Biscoff (lotus brand) cookies or we also call them airplane cookies, which is where I first fell in love with them on a flight to somewhere. (too bad the airlines are too cheap to give you a cookie anymore!! What is wrong with this country?) Also Anna’s Ginger thins are to die for especially when made into a homemade ice cream sandwich with vanilla bean ice cream. I think walmart is calling me……..

27. Re Emmons says:

Agreed ! Sharing with others is much more enjoyable ! Myself, and my spouse as well as our one son, we always fight the big “W” problem. We do NOT keep soda’s of any variety, whether zero of not (we aren’t diabetic, so why) in our home. It has probably been 2 years ++ since I last had a coca cola, and dont plan on breaking that record. Our favorite treats absolutely are Doritos, Double-Stuff Oreos (we luv’d loved Hydrox, the makers of Oreo’s bought out the rights? Do you know?), and Ritz Crackers, definitely!
    smiles**