Rare and BEAUTIFUL!!!!

You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “Rare and BEAUTIFUL!!!!”.

13 Responses to Rare and BEAUTIFUL!!!!

1. Jennifer H says:

Wow! It is gorgeous!

Hmmm, why only 500 copies? I’m pretty sure you have WAY more fans than that!!!

;^)

LOVE IT!!!!! I can’t wait to order it!! The cover is beautiful! How awesome is this? Fabulous job Marcia, I Love the cover! When is this on sale, I gotta get me one! Ten years? So exciting, LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! And YOU!!

3. Jennifer H says:

I have to say too that this would be an exllent replacement for my current copy… I kind of wore it out I gues cause the backing fell apart!

;^)

4. Helen says:

oh my I just found my birthday present to me 🙂 my tie for my favorite book of all time!!!!

5. Elizabeth says:

That is a beautiful cover! I can’t believe it has been 10 years either! WOW! I will definitely have to get a copy in the hardback. 😀

6. Toni H says:

I absolutely love it!!! I can’t believe it’s been 10 years either! That is when I first fell in love with you! Not much after that I got to meet you and realize what an amazing, gorgeous, fun, talented, wonderful person you are! How time flies when you are reading about kissing!! 🙂 Congratulations on such an amzing milestone!

It is a beautiful cover!!! 10 years?? How exciting!

8. Amy Tolman says:

I love the cover. I just purchased the book. I have worn out my copy it is falling apart. This was the first book I bought of yours and it has always been one of my favorite. I love your books and have introduced all my sisters, and sister-in-laws to your books. Thank you for writing such great stories. I especially love all of the kissing parts, who wouldn’t right.

9. Heather D says:

So beautiful. Heavenly Surrender is an all time favorite of mine. I’m dying for the Passion Room book. When does it go on sale?

10. Chalinor L says:

that is a beautiful cover. I just had a thought that I have to get out. I think you should post all of the covers for all of your books just to see how much they have changed. Just a thought. 🙂

11. Gina says:

SO, first off, I LOVE the book cover, but I love this story even more than the cover. And I felt totally flattered that you took my suggestion for Cassidy Shea on your character bio!

YOU ARE THE COOLEST!!!!

12. Leanna Morris says:

Love the cover….and need to read this book!

13. krissa says:

oh i love this book… mus get this edition!!! i just finished the time of aspen falls.. oh man.. LOVE!!!!