Oooo! “In the Mood to Write Romantic Scenes!” (and jumping beans winner!)

You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “Oooo! “In the Mood to Write Romantic Scenes!” (and jumping beans winner!)”.

15 Responses to Oooo! “In the Mood to Write Romantic Scenes!” (and jumping beans winner!)

1. Julie says:

Great blog! Great suggestion Heather. I also love Pride and Prejudice (book, every movie version and soundtrack).

2. Holli Gamero says:

You are awesome Marcia. You always think you are lame, and you are so not lame.

3. Jade Pratt says:

Pride & Prejudice….sigh:)

4. Janel says:

I love how the music has helped inspire you! Music has such a profound influence in our lives! Pride and prejudice is actually one of my all time favorite movies!

5. Chelsea B. says:

Ohh! Ohh! Ohh! I LOVE the 2006 version of Pride and Prejudice!! It has some of the most lovely music EVER in a movie, I think!! 🙂

6. Tiffany Deza says:

I love love love Pride and Prejudice. The BBC version is, of course, the favorite. I do, however, love this version when I need a “quick fix”. I would love to have the sound track!

7. Lindsey says:

O I absolutely love the music in Pride and Prejudice. It is absolutely breathtaking! Sorry I’m kind of a music fanatic! Haha!

8. Emily says:

It’s so romantic that you get most of your inspiration from your husband, it makes my heart melt!

Also LOVE Pride and Prejudice!

9. K. Lou says:

So beautiful, this music. I have the soundtrack music written for piano. It’s dang hard!! As I stumble through it, I recall all the scenes in the movie that go along with the music. It makes we want to run upstairs and watch it again!! so good!

10. Sarah Shirley says:

This is one of my very favorite movies. My Mom and I use to watch it every Sunday and cry over the fact that we got screwed by the men in our lives. *sigh* If you’re wondering, My story ends up happy. I found myself a keeper 🙂

11. Kelsie J. says:

Oh my goodness Marcia!! I love this movie. Well anything relating to Pride and Prejudice… I love it!! In fact, this post makes me want to go watch it. 🙂

12. Melissa says:

Love Jane Austen! Especially Pride and Prejudice. And love your books, too! Keep being inspired for us!

13. Emily says:

Love your blog! I was so happy to see that you also love “Flightless Bird” by Iron and Wine. My favorite!!

14. Corrie C says:

I knew you had to base most of your dreamy guys from your own dear Kevin….he has green eyes doesn’t he???? Have you ever noticed how many of your heros have green eyes? It’s not that easy finding character bio pics of guys with green eyes. I’m afraid I’m partial to blue eyes myself….I think my own dear hubby is rather a hunk himself and he happens to sport the blue eyes…..big baby blues!

15. Melissa S. says:

I listened to this 3-4 times, it is sooo beautiful! I am partial to the newer P & P, not the Colin Firth because he reminds me of my poo of a brother-in-law. (Eww!) Thanks for posting.