Never Judge a Book’s Author by Her Cover Design Stress :) (Yikes!)

You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “Never Judge a Book’s Author by Her Cover Design Stress :) (Yikes!)”.

12 Responses to Never Judge a Book’s Author by Her Cover Design Stress :) (Yikes!)

1. Stacey H says:

Don’t you worry friend, when it comes down to it, YOU need to be happy with the covers and that they are what you wanted. You can’t please everyone gosh darnit! Remember, any complaints….send em my way! You are amazing friend and I LOVE this cover!! AND YOU!

2. jeanette says:

I love the cover. I think a masquerade mask would have made it a little better but it is great the way it is

3. Sarah Crump says:

Love the new Cover!!! So excited to read Midnight Masquerade! Evony Elorietta is such a gerat name. Can’t wait to meet her and who catches her heart and soul. 🙂 Keep up the great work as writing wonderful stories! I love all the “babies” you have allowed us to know and love. You are amazing, like always!

With Support and Love,

Sarah

4. Oris says:

You have a way with words!

5. Emily says:

I love your covers!

6. Janeal Falor says:

I really like the cover for this book. I think it’s my favorite out of all your books. So pretty.

7. Lena says:

You never disappoint me and I started reading you when you only had a few babies out. You can not ever disappoint me. I love the cover!! But then again I loved the covers the way they were too. You’re right don’t judge a book by its cover.

8. Mary Preston says:

Such a beautiful cover. One I pick up to investigate.

9. Kirsten E says:

What a beautiful cover!! I’m SO excited to read it! Of course it’s never easy to get criticism but just hang on to all those compliments! No, you can’t please everyone, unfortunately, but if you’re happy with what you’ve done, that’s what matters! You’re a wonderful writer and you’ll have fans like me that will be devoted no matter what the covers look like!

10. Michelle Harden says:

I was just thinking that we (your readers) spend more time with your books open and covers away from us, then we do with them closed looking at us.
    I hope that one day the cover of my “Highwayman” falls off because that would mean that I’ve been swept away by what’s on the inside so many times that I’ve neglected the cover (which is really just protecting the most important part of the book anyway-The Story).

11. Teya says:

Marcia, I just have to say for me, put your mind at ease. I go into this front cover website everyday. As soon as I saw the midnight masqueade I about died it was freaking AWESOME!!!! Yes, I LOVE that name. THe first thing I did from anticipation of your awesomeness I immediately bought it. I love that you have control and don’t let anyone discourage your vision. I love your vision it’s pretty much like mine and anyone on here I’m sure. Hold your beautiful head up high you deserve it. It’s an absolutely beautiful cover and I’m jumping up and down LITTERALLY in anticipation of receiveing it in my mailbox. RIpping the package open and devowering it’s contents. I LOVE YOUR BOOK AND I’M A HUGE, HUGE FAN GIRL! YOUR AMAZING!

12. Teya says:

Sorry forgot to add a Thank you for the explaination, I honestly had no idea getting a cover for a book took so much. THat was really fascinating and I’m not kidding i’m very serious. It helps with any future writing I may do. I just didn’t know. SO thank you for sharing it was NOT boring to me anyway. I’ve only been reading a year and a half I think so I don’t know what any of them looked like. I just love the continuing of your creative vision.