My Strange, Random, Fixated Brain!

You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “My Strange, Random, Fixated Brain!”.

9 Responses to My Strange, Random, Fixated Brain!

Oh my stars! That must be his love child!! Wow! Glad you got that figured out! Now go eat a string cheese and nutty buddy bar…you deserve it after that! 😉 Love ya!

2. Lisa says:

I just have to say it again…cheekbones…both are fab. Stacey, you are a hoot – I think Marcia should throw in some crunch-n-munch and make it the perfect Friday event! We miss you Marcia! Can you tell?

3. Jelaire says:

Did it hit you at three in the morning? That’s usually when I figure stuff out. You’re right, they do look alike!

4. Megan says:

Oh my stars! They do look so much alike! I love the way your brain works and the wonderful books you write. They are my favorite. When I am reading one, it takes all my willpower do to put it down and force myself to do my housework. I love, love, love Dusty Britches and in fact my next boy is going to be named Ryder Maddox! I think that Josh Duhmahl fits the character for him perfectly! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talent of writing. I honestly used to hate reading until my sister lent me a copy of one of your books. Now I am hooked:)

Wow! You are right! They do look a lot alike! I hate it when things like that pick at my brain until I finally figure it out!

6. Kachina says:

OMGosh! I love Cillian! I truly do! He makes a great looking and good creepy (make sense?) bad guy…He and Jackson do look super similar…It’s crazy how many dopplegangers are out there (although I’ve yet to find mine).
    P.S. I love that your husband interprets your random dreams! How absolutely priceless!

7. Melissa says:

YUM to both of them.

8. Gay Alson says:

LOL! I’m just watching a rerun of “Batman Begins” and was sure Dr. Crane was played by Jackson Browne. So I googled and discovered it was, in fact, Cillian Murphy. So then I googled “Cillian Murphy and Jackson Browne” and the top hit was your post.

We certainly think alike, at least in this area 🙂

9. admin says: