My Books in Chronological Order-Best Guess! ;)

You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “My Books in Chronological Order-Best Guess! ;)”.

9 Responses to My Books in Chronological Order-Best Guess! ;)

1. Kirsten says:

Thank you! I love it!

2. Darla Darling says:

OH, MY I can remember the release of most of them. After seeing your list I know why I had to by another set of book shelves. I love it. but picking up Dusty Britches was my favorite. how ever. little booth at the Utah County Fair! Time flies when your having fun!

look forward to seeing you in march!

3. Jennifer H says:

Excellent! It makes me wonder how much time I have spent reading them… seeing as I have read the entire list more than once… some of them many, many times!
    Which randomly reminds me of a bookmark my sister gave me when I was a kid. It said, “Some of my best friends are books” – probably because we spent every summer reading anything we could get our hands on and let’s face it I STILL always need a bookmark!
    I have made some pretty good friends with your books! LOVE THEM ;^)

4. Teya Peck says:

Thats great! Thanks! I did my best to read them in order my first book ever pick up was “The light of the lover’s moon”. Ya I’m hooked. Now there my best friends as i read while nursing. They keep me awake when i’m up at all hours of the night. I hope to meet the master behind the word somday. List item!
    LOVE THESES BOOKS!

5. Kim says:

I own every one of these in ebook form and am now working on my paper collection. I love physical books, but they’ve become my best friends since my roommate introduced me to them with Highwayman of Tanglewood (still one of my favorites, to this day, after reading all your books!) so I had to have a copy of all of them that I could take wherever I wanted!!! Love to see this list though!

6. Krystle Henrie says:

i love this!!! i totally need to buy all your books so that i can read them in this way! i love your writing. you rock!!

7. Dawn says:

I have read the entire list but it wasn’t in any order. I have started reading them all again- but this time I am actually reading a couple of them at the same time. I am reading The Time of Aspen Falls with my husband and reading Beneath The Honeysuckle Vine by myself. The third time around I will use this list, thanks. You are totally amazing to write such perfect books.

8. Sylvia Anderson says:

Ditto to everything everyone has alread said. However, I have to have an entire bookshelf just for your books! I love them all. But my very favorite is . . . . . (drum roll) . . . . . every book on the list! I can’t help it Marcia. You are the best! C-ya in March.

9. Sandy says:

Thank you for this list! I had no idea Desert Fire was your first full-length novel because I’ve always gone by your list of when the books were published. Desert Fire is one of my very favorites! (I have such a weakness for all your westerns!) I am completely addicted to your writing and love to immerse myself in your books, but if I had to pick my favorites, I’d say:

Western: The Visions of Ransom Lake and Sweet Cherry Ray (my favorite heroine!) and Light of the Lover’s Moon

Contemporary: Love Me

Regency-ish: Shackles of Honor and The Highwayman of Tanglewood

Other Historical Time Period: Beneath the Honeysuckle Vine and A Crimson Frost

Of course they’re ALL amazing. Thanks for all the swoons and smiles!