Klopeks, Decaying Bodies and Misdirected Text Messages

You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “Klopeks, Decaying Bodies and Misdirected Text Messages ”.

18 Responses to Klopeks, Decaying Bodies and Misdirected Text Messages

1. Stacey Hall says:

hahha! I love it! Burbs is a classic! I love your family, these stories seriously make my day! Love you!

2. Shelly kirton says:

The Burbs is also our families favorite movie. We quote it all the time. I mean all the time. It came with the frame, where you going Pinocchio, you keep a horse in the basement, sardines…pretzels…..and the list goes on. We even labeled all our neighbors from burbs characters. Loved your post! (Ps, it’s been a year since you allowed Kevin to autograph my chest 😉 ) you are awesome! Love Shelly

3. AubreyB says:

My husband’s whole family adores this movie, so of course as soon as we were married, I became indoctrinated into everything that’s so awesome about The ‘Burbs. I would love to own the movie, it would be a great present for my husband!

4. Luanna says:

I am laughing so hard, I’m crying!!

5. Amy says:

It is one of my most favorite movies. We quote it often in my family. I love this blog post. So hilarious.

6. Kathryn Kahumoku says:

This story is awesome! Thank you for sharing.

7. TamiC says:

Thanks for the great laugh!

8. Jenny says:

Haven’t seen that movie in years… Might be good for a weekend laugh!

9. Terrie says:

Thank you for sharing this. I laughed so hard! Your dad cracks me up! When you described your son it reminded me so much of mine. He is only 4 but is so kind, has such a tender heart, and so so sweet. He is also so ruff, loves to do anything dad is doing and will protect his sister from every thing he can. “A mini knight in shining armor” 😉

10. Lynette Dyer says:

Love this post!! Thanks for sharing and for the laughs! Thanks for blogging – I’d love it if you did it every day!!! 🙂

11. Megan E says:

Hilarious!! Needed a good laugh today 🙂

12. Brittney says:

After your story, I now have an intense desire to see ‘the burbs’ and go visit my grandparents for some more stories. I hope I win!

13. Reesa H says:

After watching that clip I have an intense need to see that movie! It looks hilariously fabulous!

14. Lindsey Olmstead says:

Haha! That’s so funny! What a wonderful story to share.

15. Carol Johannes says:

Never seen the movie but my brother-in-law says it’s his all time favorite. Seeing it after you’re adventures would bring a few more chuckles!

16. Keely says:

Too funny! I have never seen the movie, but it sounds as good as one of our family’s favorites…”Folks” with Tom Selleck. We can often be heard quoting “I’m happy” when things get crazy in our own home.

17. admin says:

Aubrey! You won The ‘Burbs on DVD! Where do I send it? You can e-mail your address to me at marcialmcclure@cs.com…and put “Blog Winner” in the subject line! Yay!
    🙂 Marcia

18. AubreyB says:

So excited! Thanks so much – emailing you right now!!