Just Feeling Random Today…

You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “Just Feeling Random Today…”.

23 Responses to Just Feeling Random Today…

I think the one on the left for Shackles of Honor, for sure!!!!! Those are really cool covers. I also like the one for The Whispered Kiss!!

2. Sandy A. says:

For shackles of honor the one of the left for sure!! It’s perfect! I also like the Whispered Kiss one! I wish you could really use those!

3. Dawn Sherman says:

Shackles of Honor has to have the sea in it, so the top left! And I would’ve picke the cover of WK if that was an option. Beautiful & perfect!

4. Julie says:

I would definately choose the one by the cliffs. Love the randomness of the blog. So fun.

5. Katie says:

The one on the left! You have to have that cliff and the sea in it. 🙂 Great paintings! I’ll have to check that website out for sure. I love that other one for Whispered Kiss!

6. I love the one on the left! for sure! and I love the whispered kiss one too! They’re both amazing!

7. Jennifer H says:

The left one looks like it was made just for Shackles of Honor! That would be my pick…
    The bottom one would work for the Whispered Kiss too… bringing to life scenes from the book, just makes it easier to see how it looks in my head! ;^)

The picture on the left is perfectly romantic!! It fits Shackles of Honor wonderfully! I love the one for whispered kiss as well! Those are such fun pictures! So romantical!!

9. Jennifer H says:

I looked at the website and sent you an email with some others just for fun!

10. Heather H says:

The one on the left is perfect!! And the Whispered Kiss one works too! How fun!

11. Gina says:

Yup, Shackles has to have the cliff and sea. Love that.

Nearing the End of The Windswept Flame. LOVE IT. Haven’t done anything today because I can’t put it down!

12. Stephanie says:

I love the one on the left too! Love the stormy clouds, it’s perfect. How fun! I think I would do this instead of working too…wait, that’s what I am doing;)

13. Alyssa says:

YUM.I think for “Shackles” I like the one with the water and cliffs in the back drop. You know…it’s perfect for your book given the plot and everything. Although I also LOVE the balcony one…*sigh* makes me want to read some romance! 🙂

14. Kareena says:

I really like them both, but like everybody else, the one on the left. I just love the way his cape and the cliffs. After seeing these I want to read some romance. Especially some older ones. Have to dig out the Barbara Cartland, haha.

15. Amy says:

For “Shackles” I think the one on the left is perfect. With it being by the sea and the cliffs it matches wonderfully. I really like the one you picked for the Whispered Kiss. I love when you do random post like this they are so much fun

16. Chelsea says:

Definitely the one on the left!! I love the shot of the sea behind them and the manor in the back. It’s amazing and that one prefectly fits!!

17. Patti says:

I love the one on the left with the cliff and castle =) I also really like the other one too! This is what I do when I should be working!!! =)

18. Megan E says:

I’m with everyone else … the one on the left with the sea and the cliffs is perfect for “Shackles of Honor”!!! Although all the images are wonderfully romantic … aaahhhh!!!

19. Marie V. says:

The one on the left with the cliffs! Love it! And the one for The Whispered Kiss is perfect too!

20. Krista says:

The one on the left. Leaves for the imagination

21. Jelaire says:

And the voting is unanimous! The picture on the left is completely perfect! I love that cover for Whispered Kiss! It would have been a wonderful cover had you been writing then and not now.
    Has anyone else noticed how much we all use exclamation points here?

22. Mary Ann says:

Marcia!!!! I LOVE you!!! This is a perfect place for me to go to get romantic poses for my photography! Just my style!!! Thank you, thank you!!! (And I like the one on the left too, such dramatic pose and colors! I like how they are both showing passion, in the other one she seems a little out of it.)

23. Kim says:

I LOVE those books, they’re definitely towards the top of the list when choosing my favorite books by you!
    For Shackles, I’d definitely say the cliff with the castle, it hits the story so well!
    I also think that’s an awesome picture for Whispered Kiss, totally perfect!