Cast Ryder Maddox-The Winner is….

You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “Cast Ryder Maddox-The Winner is….”.

16 Responses to Cast Ryder Maddox-The Winner is….

1. Dawn Sherman says:

Hahaha…sorry this was so stressful for you because it was great fun for us! I LOVE the photo here. Perfect! And I voted for Eric but this photo fits the part! 😉

No hate!! We all love you Marcia!! My vote didn’t win, but Josh IS good looking too. He will never be as good looking as how I imagine Ryder to be in my head though, so I will just have to keep picturing that! LOL It is so hard to read a book and picture a character a certain way and then try to change it. Love you Marcia! Happy Valentine’s Day!! ???

Even though I am Team Eric, I still Like Josh! This was so much fun to see how “passionate” your readers all are about your characters! It just goes to show how much we love you and your books, and how REAL they are to us! Thanks for the fun, Love you!

4. kari says:

as it should be~ I really don’t think Chan is all that upset. We’ll get him for another. I’m thinking Johnny Tabor (the war soldier who was tall and skinny… but after replenished was nice and studly like Chan) – or even Brockton Thorton. (love that man).

5. Tiffani says:

I am so sorry that this was so emotionally hard for you, Marcia! I am so sad that you have to worry about people’s reactions. I voted for Eric but will willingly admit that the picture of Josh fits Ryder woderfully. Thanks for letting me have the fun of voting. Love you and your books!

6. Lisa says:

Perfect! He looks just like the perfect guy who would say “Dusty Britches”…just fabulous!

7. Emily Wardle` says:

Hurray! Hurray! Hurray!

8. Mandy says:

I voted for Eric but sure had a great time seeing everyone’s votes! I’ll just imagine my hubby as Ryder instead. 🙂

9. Deborah says:

I voted for Eric but I love Josh just as much. So much so that I wanted to see him as Tom Evans (one of my favorites). But you can’t go wrong with Josh in any role. Thanks for having the vote it was fun.

10. Heather D says:

Noooooo….Errrriiiicccc. Ha ha. Fun voting. I kind of have my own dreamed up version of Ryder anyways. Funny that Kari should mention that Channing Tatum should be Johnny Tabor because I just finished rereading that one and thought Channing would fit the part perfectly.

11. Alyssa says:

Team Eric…but still content with the choice. Really, how can you not be? They are all fabulous…

12. Cyndi says:

I think Josh looks REALLY good for the part. But Eric will be in my dreams!

13. Amber says:

I am totally happy with your pick! Those two were neck and neck for me as well but in the end something about Josh just fit better. They are both very dreamy though! Thanks for the fun!

14. Emily says:

OK even though I voted Eric it was neck and neck for me too and I am so glad Josh won because he is TOTALLY the right choice. Especially the pic above and his playful personality. Yay!

15. Bronwyn Y-H says:

I am so sorry Marcia! I totally agree that there is no man that can fill the shoes of the men in your books! But I definitely agree that Josh is super gorgeous and could pull it off. I’d love to see him in a pair of Wranglers.

16. Cami says:

I admit I didn’t vote because it was too close in my mind. I decided to reread the book instead. The more I read the more I thought Josh would be my choice but I only got halfway through the book last night. What a fun way to choose pictures for the characters. We love your books so much Marcia. Thanks for letting us be a part of “fleshing out” the characters.