Another Kevin Look-Alike :)

You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “Another Kevin Look-Alike :)”.

21 Responses to Another Kevin Look-Alike :)

1. Stacey Hall says:

Oooh, I love this story!! So funny, and I agree he does look like him! Tall, dark and…WOLFISH! 😉 I have not seen the Timothy Hutton Jane Eyre! I know…it’s a sin, and I must repent! Thanks for the fun posts that brighten my day! Love you!

2. Amy says:

Love it!! He does look like them both.

3. Natalie says:

He looks just like them!

4. Chelsea B. says:

I’m not a Wuthering Heights fan, either! I like my romances to end in HEA!
    🙂
    BUT I ADORE Jane Eyre! And Timothy Dalton. *Grin*

5. Jessica says:

I don’t think I’ve ever seen Wuthering Heights, I have read it though! I LOVE Jane Eyre and I don’t think I’ll ever be able to watch it again with out thinking of you and your look-alike or James Bond for that matter! 🙂

6. Sylvia Anderson says:

Marcia, you are so delightful! And yes, Kevin does look like both Pierce and Timothy. I was a great Remington Steele fan but have never really been big on Weathering Heights or Jane Eyre. I read Jane Eyre once, but I like your stuff better.

7. Amy DeWitt says:

I love reading your blog. Your stories always make me smile. What a fun family to be a part of. I agree that Kevin looks like Timothy. I love 007 and Jane Eyre. But like you I think Weathering Heights is waaaay too sad. Thanks for the smile and laughter this morning 🙂

8. Michelle Christensen says:

Thanks for the laugh. I always need something of yours to read on hand. BTW: Is the second book in the three little girls in blue coming out soon? I am so impatient for it and I am having trouble waiting for the next installment. It’s like I’m addicted. I need my Marcia fix.

9. Kaitlin says:

That’s an awesome story to have in your memory!
    And I completely understand about Wuthering Heights-I had to read it in my Victorian Lit class last semester, and it just seemed like the main point was that Cathy and Heathcliff never grew out of their teenage personalities to the point that they made everyone else miserable with them.

10. Megan E says:

Love the post and the fun look alike stories … those kind really do add smiles and brightness to life 🙂 Thanks for sharing!!!

11. Teya says:

Oh wow, he totally does look like him. LOL, that poor kid.

12. Kristie says:

Kevin is handsomer (Is that a word? LOL) Love reading your posts!!!!

13. Michelle M says:

Wait, so DID you end up giving your fellow churchgoer a picture of Kevin? Or was that just too weird to have someone you knew crushing over your husband?

14. Becky Jones says:

That’s such a funny story! You’re married to James Bond! 🙂

15. Jillian Shorts says:

I want James Bond to come to my church! 🙂

16. Carol L says:

This is great. I love these types of stories. They have the same mouth and chin but in all honesty I think your Kevin is better looking. But amazing. 🙂
    Carol L

17. Melanie S says:

What a good actor to be your husbands look-a-like! Growing up Jane Erye was one of my moms favorite movies, and this was her favorite version. The favorite quote from this movie at our house “Do you doubt me Jane?” “Entirely.”

18. Kirsten E says:

I’m SO cracking up right now! I just read this to my husband because we’ve had a small, similar thing happen.

When Les Mis came out I was SUPER excited to see it! (Besides the fact that Hugh Jackman is in it and I LOVE Hugh Jackman!) I was excited to see the many named famous actors and actresses like Russel Crowe and Anne Hathaway. Well, it hadn’t been more then a day or two after we saw it that we had several people approach my husband and say, “You know. You look a LOT like Russel Crowe!” “Hey, has anyone ever told you that you look like Russel Crowe?!” Well, my husband is a little camera shy or I would totally post a picture! I just want to dress him up in an old uniform and put it side by side with Russel Crowe’s from Les Mis! So, obviously, yes, I think Russel Crowe is a cute pa-tutie and I haven’t grown tired of people telling us that!

19. Caroline Sue Skoubye says:

You have charmed me again with your wonderful story telling!!! Don’t worry if you go on too long in your telling – I LOVE IT!!! I think that it’s a hoot your husband has look-a-likes! My dad looks like President Eyring of the LDS Church and we get a hoot out of that when my nephew gets confused!

Much love,
    CSue

20. donna harris says:

Timothy Dalton what a hunk! So I guess that means your husband Kevin is a hunk too! I hope that was alright with you I said that? lol! I think I would want “Jane Eyre” because I’ve never seen it. I did read “Wuthering Heights” and your right it is sad. Thanks for neat giveaway!

21. Cerys says:

I read a lot of interesting articles here. Probably you
    spend a lot of time writing, i know how to save you a lot
    of work, there is an online tool that creates high quality, SEO friendly posts in seconds,
    just type in google – laranitas free content source