Mandee Brown! You won The Quiet Man DVD! E-Mail your address to me at firstname.lastname@example.org so I can get it in the mail to you, okay?
Now…on to today’s blog! What to blog about…what to blog about…….I know!-Day 8 of the 30 Day Challenge that it will take me a year to finish!!!! Day 8 is actually kind of a random and fun one! I’m sure you’ve seen it a million times, and it reads thus: “Put your iPod on shuffle and list the first ten songs that play!” Ooooo! Totally random! So risky…it’s totally like putting yourself really out there to tell everyone what the first ten ones are! However, being that I’m feeling a little braver than usual…here goes! AND I’ll even go further…press on the title of whatever song appears below and it will take you to a youtube video of it! Fun, huh? (Pressing “play” now…)
1. Oooo! Intriguing! “Justine” by The Archies! A song from my youth! My very, very youth! My Uncle Wayne used to have an 8-track of The Archies! He gave it to me when I was in maybe the 3rd grade and I LOVED it! Funny!
2. LOVE it! “All the Cats Join In” performed by Peggy Lee! The Benny Goodman version of “All the Cats Join In” is my little Grandson’s favorite when he comes to my house! However, I have to link you to the Disney version because I LOVE it!
3. Ooo! Scandalous and I LOVE it! “Bed of Roses” by Bon Jovi! Classic Rock!
4. A little something I found at the movie theater while waiting for some movie to start a couple of times…“99 Times” by Kate Voegele! This one is just plain fun!
5. TOTALLY random! “Lawdy Miss Clawdy” by Casey James from American Idol! Didn’t even remember I had that one!
6. How FUNNY!!!!! The theme from “A Fistful of Dollars!” How funny! Though…I DO love it!
7. Hysterical contribution to my collection via my friend Sheri! LOVE the lyrics! They crack me up! “Jonny Depp!”
8. Los Lonely Boys, “Heaven!” I totally dig this song! It’s sort of vintage sounding in a way or something!
9. I’m surprised something Christmassy didn’t show up sooner! “White Christmas” by B-B-B-Bing! I just love this song! It’s one of my favorites!
10. Hmmm…not sure you’ll want to watch the video for this one, but I do like the song! “I Don’t Want to Miss a Thing” by Aerosmith!
You know what’s weird…the song that is stuck in my head is the theme from A Fistful of Dollars! After all that…even Christmas! So, I think this week’s contest should be a DVD of one of my favorite Clint Eastwood movies, Two Mules for Sister Sara! How funny! Do you love this movie, or what? I know you might turn your nose up at first, but Clint’s character in this movie TOTALLY inspires me! It’s a little scandalous at times…but it’s always been a favorite of mine! Are you down with it? If you haven’t seen it, take a risk…and if you have seen it, but don’t own it…then you know the drill!
Anyway, enough goofy babble from me today, right? Have a wonderful, wonderful 3rd week of March!