30 Day Challenge-Day #7 (A picture that makes me laugh!)

You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “30 Day Challenge-Day #7 (A picture that makes me laugh!)”.

7 Responses to 30 Day Challenge-Day #7 (A picture that makes me laugh!)

That is a hilarious picture! So funny! And the story of your friend…oh my stars, that made me laugh so hard! That is something that would happen to me… and yes.. on accident! Heehee! Oh the poor girl! Wow! LOVE this post!!

2. Oris says:

Marcia,
    Your and your sister’s pictures have caused me to split my sides many times over the years.
    Dad

Hahahahaha!!! I am laughing right now! The picture was good enough with the random hand grabbing. I am sure that is why your sister is screaming the way she is, because the little hand has quite the grip. LOL And that story of your friend grabbing the instructor’s stuff?? Oh my!!! How embarrassing for your friend and the swimming instructor. Hehehe!!! Thanks for making me laugh!

4. Gina says:

That is funny! I am glad you pointed out the hand and foot– cause I might have missed it entirely had you not!

5. Lena Mattice says:

You crack me up!! Thanks for sharing the picture. This and your story of your friend brought back some of my own hand grabing memories. Thanks a lot:( I try to forget them. Lol What a good laugh!!!

6. Stephanie says:

Oh my goodness, this is hilarious!! I’m sitting over here laughing to myself and my husband is looking at me like I’m crazy, haha:) Your poor friend, not sure I’d go back to swimming lessons 😉

7. Dawn Sherman says:

Oh my heck, you crack me up girl! Love your stories!