This Week’s Random Contest-Sam Elliott as “Conagher” DVD!

You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “This Week’s Random Contest-Sam Elliott as “Conagher” DVD!”.

24 Responses to This Week’s Random Contest-Sam Elliott as “Conagher” DVD!

1. Chalinor L says:

I LOVE Sam Elliot. I once saw a movie of his without his mustache and he looked familiar but didn’t recognize him till later on in the film. I think like him better with his mustache. hahaha

2. Kristy says:

One of my best friends that lives across the street from me loves Sam Elliott soooooo much! Like you she just loves his voice. We banter about it all the time because I’m not on the Sam Elliott band wagon. We have a lot of fun with it!

3. Karen says:

Ooooooh! I looooovvveee SAM ELLIOTT! His voice is killer and he is one hot cowboy! And I have to say, if ever a man could rock a mustache, it is him! Well, him and Tom Selleck! Who I also looovvvvveee!! *contented sigh*!! I love Conagher!

4. Kristie says:

I love this movie!!! I also LOVE Sam Elliott–and I too LOVE “Conagher” because Katherine Ross is in it–who I also love—and the fact that she is married in real life to Sam Elliott makes this movie even more wonderful!!! 🙂 😀 Love it!! Plus it`s one that my husband likes (westerns)!!

Whoop! Whoop! Yeah for Sam Elliot! He does have a fabulous voice! I recognized his voice on the Super Bowl too! His voice was on the movie Marmaduke too! You just goof off and fiddle around all you want today, you just gotta do that every once in awhile!! Hope you are having fun with your son being home! Love your guts!

6. Gina says:

I have to be honest. I’ve never heard of this movie.

Ever.

7. Sandi wolfley says:

I love Sam Elliot but alittle sad to say i dont think i have ever seen this movie Ill have to watch it..I never watch the super bowl man i think i really missed out… dang it all 🙂

8. Megs says:

I have to say, I’m with Gina. I’ve never heard of it either, but if there are cowboy movies that can meet YOUR expectations, maybe I should find some-other than musicals and those ones. I LOVE those already!

9. Heather D says:

Oooo…enter me. After I didn’t win the contest for 10000 B.C., I went and rented it on amazon. I loooved it. Thanks for the great recommendation.

10. Kimberly says:

Sam Elliot is a great actor!!! Growing up my dad loved watching westerns, and I loved watching them with him!!!

11. Sandi says:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Sam Elliott!! The best part of the Super Bowl was hearing Sam’s voice for sure! This is a good movie 🙂

12. Julie says:

I am a big Sam Elliot fan myself. His voice is amazing. I love that you chose Conagher. My husband (who was not my husband at the time) and I kissed for the first time after watching this movie. Also I am a HUGE Louis L’Amour fan. He is the author that really got me excited about reading back in the 6th grade.

13. Mandy says:

Woo hoo! I love Sam Elliott! some people think Tom Selleck has the best ‘stache but it’s Sam all the way. 🙂

14. Charlotte says:

My husband loves Louis L’Amour and Sam Elliot!

15. Dawn Sherman says:

YOU CRACK ME UP! You are as random as I am! I LOVE that Sam Elliot. He’s just got that Slater-ness about him and smooth voice to go along with it. I need to catch up on this 30 day challenge you have going. Have a great day!

His voice is dreamy!! That is one thing that I love in a man-their voice!! That certain tone. Mmm, I just love it! Marcia, I absolutely love your randomness!!!

17. Kareena says:

I have to admit, i’ve never heard of this movie and I didn’t watch the super bowl. But it looks like a really good movie.

18. Sil says:

I too was excited when Sam Elliot was on the super bowl! He is such a fantastic actor and yes……his voice is the BEST!
    I’m having one of those goof off days too…but when you have sooo much to do you feel guilty!! I need a movie to just relax with after all my craziness is over….weddings, homecomings, remodeling…calgon take me away better yet…Sam Elliot…soothe me with that romantic voice of yours!! 🙂

19. Kacee says:

I love Sam Elliott – especially in The Shadow Riders! I love his voice. It demands that you listen to it whenever you hear him speak! I’ve never seen Conagher though – but will put it on my must-see list!

20. Chelsey says:

I’m not sure if I’ve seen this movie but I definitely know who Sam Elliott is! I’ve always loved his voice! It fits perfect in western movies and I always picture his voice for at least one character in each of your western type books!

21. Deborah Dennis says:

I love Sam Elliott. In fact, I think he would make a great Reno Garrett for your character bios. I have never seen this particular movie but I hope to see it soon.

22. Millie says:

Oh, I love Sam Elliott. I think he plays the best cowboy. He was one of the reason why I watched “The Yellow Rose.” I love the way he swaggers. 😉

23. Stephanie Stanger says:

I love Sam Elliott, this show was filmed before I was even born yet I own it. I really like him in The Shadow Riders cause he also is in that film with his wife…All the women in my family love him I think it’s a genetic thing lol

24. Trina says:

I should check your blog more often! I realize you’ve most likely chosen your winner, but I still had to respond.

Sam Elliot was the first actor I had a crush–on all because of the voice. I can vaguely remember watching Conagher and I also love him in the one where he plays a Sackett. I even have a son named Sam. (There are a lot of reasons for the name, but my infatuation? with Sam Elliot’s voice was also a factor.) My husband loves to tease me about how much I love the voice because I’m not much of a movie watcher–but mention Sam Elliot and he definitely has my attention.

Thanks for sharing your love of life!!!!